Tuesday, February 12, 2008

it's my life

Hi...i'm Rossidi from Terengganu...first thing first i want to tell you about my ambition and also my hobby...do you want to know???????? hehehehe..the answer is jeng..jeng..jeng....(SECRET)....acctually i'm not so cruel, so here is the solution....if you really want to know please get the "talian Hayat"...first u can ask my best friend, second u can searching in search engine "yahoo or google", and lastly u can ask my self...that all for this time....thanks for reading this message.Salam


Rossidi Usop
Ganu soccer boy

5 comments:

aidawati said...

Alo...what's "Talian Hayat"? Ada expiry date ke?

Fakha said...

huh???

mmm need to know more, need new postings from you.

But whatever it is, welcome to the club... I hope we can all benefit from this blogging exercise.

joe razali said...

eh template kita sama?

~aku~ said...

i think you are a humble person..why dont you tell us more about yourself?
just do it....

•‡-§¥ñZ! MpiRe-‡• said...

ekius me bro, now u've been given new task although it's not on the SKALI purposes. But as told, it's IMPORTANT TO EACH & EVERYONE.so, should u already know or NOT yet the TASK is, let me explain to you.I'm Badrul. I was assigned by our SEV's CEO mr fakha my 'buddy' to lead on some BOOK REVIEW task. At least every 2 week I have to make a GOOD report. I already mailed to SEVian. So, do notice to hit me back some NEWS FLASH regarding BOOK REVIEW k?